UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, February 04, 2006
even smaller...

February 04, 2006

I have so many plans today but all were cancelled because I needed to report to office for my presentation on monday's management meeting. As usual my week went on attending meetings and trying to cope up with loads of work! Whew!

At 3PM, I asked my hubby to go with me to Glorietta since the reports that I will be using fo the presentation are not yet ready. We have to use our GCs worth 3.5K until tomorrow. I got to buy a new pair of rubber shoes at Nike, hubby purchased a pair of black havainas, briefs and boxer short. I also wanted a pair of havainas but they don't have my size huhu

Our bed was delivered last thursday, it's soooooooooooo beautiful! though it took almost all the space in our little room hehe
posted by JV @ Saturday, February 04, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER