UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, January 08, 2010
3+1 in 2010
Yes, I'm pregnant! It came as a surprise but I couldn't be happier, I never thought I would conceive that easily - but I've always wanted a 2-year gap for our babies. So I guess, the power of the mind really works.

Last December I'm having this feeling that I'm pregnant because of the physical signs I'm experiencing, I tested myself last Dec 17,its negative then again last Dec 22, weak positive, last Dec 24, positive then 3 more tests - all are positive.

The sad part is I had to go on bedrest for 2 weeks due to internal hemorrhage around the uterus, and if not taken care of, it could significantly affect my baby...so here I in the four corners of our room. I hope I will have a healthy pregnancy again - just like with Hermione.

I would like the baby to turn out to be a boy - we will name him - Harry Lee Jacob

Labels:

posted by JV @ Friday, January 08, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER