UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, January 08, 2012
DISNEY ON ICE
To celebrate Christmas Day, we went to see Disney on Ice at Araneta Coliseum.


I think I enjoyed it more than the little girl.  I really fancied the Princesses coz they were so great on Ice.

On the same day, we were able to booked our flight to Hongkong Disneyland! Yes, via Cebu Pacific, P5K for a rountrip airfare, not bad! We will be staying there for 5 days...

We were also able to get hotel reservations at HK Disneyland Hotel, cost us more than P12K a night but I promised myself that whenever we will go back to Disneyland - we will stay at the Disneyland Hotel, and since we're going with Hermione, the little princess deserves nothing but the best, so we're giving her the whole Disney experience.

So for now, we got a lot of saving up to do hehe. I'm planning to squeeze in some serious shopping too and to  say hi to my friends - Chanel and Louis Vuitton *Wink*Wink*Wink
posted by JV @ Sunday, January 08, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER