UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
1 year to go...
Got to watch 3 last episodes of 2nd season of Sex and the City. I will be starting with season 3 tonight hehe. After waking up this morning, I suddenly realized that I'm turning 29 this year...some part of me feels bad about the whole idea that next year I will be 30 and I will not be a 20-somthing-girl anymore...

Some kwento....
Hubby and I went to greenhills last Sunday, he got me a new Samsung D500 as his early annivesary gift. I love it! I'm still getting used to it...and the best part of it is that is I can manage it thru my laptop, yahooooooo!

On the other side, I'm a bit frustrated that our things seems to be everywhere in the house, I
can't find time to organize things...I promise my self that I will do it this weekend but then again, I need to visit my parents this weekend.....wahhhhhhhhhh
posted by JV @ Tuesday, February 07, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER