UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, February 04, 2010
D&C
After more than 48 hours of hellish feeling experiencing labor-like pains, I was D&C'd yesterday after I had an ultrasound and physical check up with my Ob at St.Luke's Hospital and she found out that I had to be operated since the product of conception (bloods and other heterogeneous particles) are still in my cervical canal and would not pass through naturally. I decided to have a D&C immediately since I will end up with that anyway,why prolong the agony,right?

So the OB's secretary immediately scheduled me for the operation,it was less than an hour procedure and recovery is fast and painless (for me...I guess)...I was able to immediately released from the hospital after resting a bit since I was too giddy to get out of there, you see I'm not fond of being in the hospital, I would rather rest at home.

The procedure costs us a lot,mostly on professional fees. Now, I'm feeling better since the pain is almost gone, though the bleeding is to be expected for the next few days. I would be able to go back to my work after 2 weeks of rest.

Labels:

posted by JV @ Thursday, February 04, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER