UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, January 09, 2012
I GOT MY EYES ON YOU...
Ever since last week when Hubby lured me into looking at the designer bag store at Libis, I was hooked at Chanel GST! And so is the husband *Wink*Wink


I had to cancel the Longchamp LM Blanc that I was about to order, when I received an email from a friend on the pricing and Hubby even announced that he will give extra moolah just so I can afford this since I want the brand new one - as always.


Hubby gave me his 13th month bonus as my Christmas present and since I can't settle my mind yet on my next Bag purchase, I decided just to keep the money and save up some more for a Chanel or Balenciaga. We were quite disappointed with Goyard, its lame as compared to its cost. P51K for a very lame weekender tote.


But Hubby did say YES to Chanel GST, ohhhh I love my Hubby for accepting the baghag in me :)


So the next question is, am I ready for my Chanel? 
posted by JV @ Monday, January 09, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER