UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
my not-so-funny valentine...
Valentines can be disappointing especially when you assumed things will happen the same way it was the last time.

I'm a person who loves to be surprised during special occassions, it's not that I'm expecting grand things, a card or a flower will do.

On valentines day, I was hoping my hubby would send me flowers, since he knows I'm very fond of it and its been a habit ever since we're together. Apparently. he was hit by not just a common cold - but husband's tendency not to exert effort since I'm already his wife. This is totally not acceptable!

As a revenge, I didn't spoke to him on the way home - didn't even bother eating dinner. I just ran through my presentation for the next morning, watched TV without speaking to him and slept. In the morning, I went to to the office alone, did not text him for the whole day and wondering why he didn't report to office.

What a day?! but thanks to smart's WIS, I can locate him wherever he is hehe
posted by JV @ Wednesday, February 15, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER