UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, September 21, 2007
My 2nd post this September...
Well...well..well...I'm back!

I'm here in the office, sitting in my chair, we just called off a system test. Actually, I'm just waiting for MrBuncs to finish up some techie stuff that he needs to do. For 1 month, this will be the first work-free weekend that I'll have.Hay.

It's been a tiring month, tomorrow, me and my friends will be hitting the badminton court then grab a lunch while MrBuncs will have to bring our car to the service center for PM, he'll then go to St.Lukes for the result of his ultrasound. Early this year, we decided to stick seriously with our appointments with the doctors concerning our reproductive health, we really want to have children after our church wedding and its been really frustrating that we're still childless, blame it to our demanding and stressful job. I've been thinking and seriously considering resigning eversince last year, I just don't have the heart to do it - perhaps not until the end of this year.

MrBuncs is encouraging me to give up my job - I have 3 months to go to think things over. I hope God will give me a sign. Our "business" is doing well now, aside from me doing part-time wedding coordination. Although, most of the weddings we have are not until next year. Hay. Decisions....Decisions...Decisions....

Its just that I will miss being all that busy but I'm sure I'll find a way to make myself busy.




Labels:

posted by JV @ Friday, September 21, 2007  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER