UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Some kwento...
Its almost 5PM here in the office, my work schedule is a breeze compared to the last 3 weeks,hay. Last night I met an old friend at Starbucks to hand-over something. Before going there, I managed to passed by Sta Lucia Mall to get a baby crib for my friend who just delivered a very healthy baby boy. I was tasked by other friends to shop for the crib and while in the mall we passed by Sony - which is on SALE! Mr.Buncs has been contemplating for 2 weeks now to buy a 32-inch flat screen TV, the TV comes with a real nice deal, what's taking us so long to decide is that - we will be shelling out 50 grand hehe. That's too much for us right now since we just got a new car. Luckily, I'm really good in convincing people - including my husband hehe. I managed to convinced him to delay - delay the gratification for something BIGGER. A house perhaps.

So we are quite happy that we are mature enough not to be jumping on the sack right there and then. This is really a good exercise on how disciplined you are financially speaking.

We are planning to visit my newly-delivered friend tonight...I sooooo love babies, specially new-born ones. I wish I'll have my own soon =)
posted by JV @ Wednesday, September 05, 2007  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER