UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Updates!
I managed to open my blog with two tries, congratulations to me!

Updates, updates, updates!

1. We got back from Bangkok last July 25. I was able to buy 5 pairs of shoes/sandals, a zillion accessories, a few pieces of blouses to add to my wardrobe, its tiring but it was fun. We got the chance to go to major malls, bazaars and tourist attractions. We went there with a couple of friends from college.

2. We also got a new car! its a 2007 HONDA CIVIC! This is is the car I've been dreaming to have since early this year, when I saw it or was it 2006? - I told myself that if we are buying a new car - this will definitely be IT! After so much thinking on whether to buy a new car or just a second-hand that is still in top condition (which literally took us 2 months), we decided to have a brand new car instead. Paying for it is another thing hehe. I hope our new-found "investment" strategy will continue to work and help us ease with the monthly amortization.

3. In relation to that, I just had my two-hour driving lesson today, I contracted our company driver to teach me, since the car is automatic, its easier to drive. Before the end of September, I'll be able to drive our car hehe.

4. Office life is busier as usual, our new project is keeping me chained in my cublicle seven days a week for 2 weeks now.

5. Marriage life is running smoothly - I cannot ask anything more from Mr. Buncs. What have I done in my past life to deserve a kind, loving, supportive, understanding and good-looking husband hehe.

6. We celebrated Mr.Buncs birthday in our new apartment, we invited my in-laws for lunch, they were happy with what we served them, not from my own cooking of course hehe.

7. I started to play badminton again - when? this morning hehe, with my friends from highschool, the weighing scale in our bathroom have started to give me a signal to get some weight loss routine - we're also contemplating on buying a good threadmill, we're still shopping around for best deal available...after all, we should not scrimp on our health, that's why I'm religiously taking - Vit. B, C, E and Memory Enhancers, for vanity - I'm taking Glutathione for almost a month now. Results? I'll give update next month.

posted by JV @ Saturday, September 01, 2007  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER