UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, May 26, 2006
Sleepless in QC...
I had a long night last night, desperately trying hard to sleep before 12MN but failed I ended up with 6 hours of sleep only.


My boss asked me to decide and give her feedback early next week, if I want to stay in my current department or move to another. I decided to move, I'm becoming bored with my work. Honestly, what I wanted to do is to resign from my current post and just be a plain housewife, take wedding coordination seriously. Speaking, we are beginning to get a lot of inquiries from prospective clients, I hope we will be able to do good here.


I spent my day mostly researching and 5 hours meeting my team. We will be celebrating Joy's birthday tomorrow. I'm so excited to see my friends!
posted by JV @ Friday, May 26, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER