UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Sleepy
It was almost 2AM when I finally found sleep, that's why, I'm a little sleepy today.

Gosh, there is so much work to do but I find myself a little bit not that interested in work anymore...I don't know what's happening to me, it seems that I need a break...a new motivation. If only I could just simply quit my job, I've been working for 8 years straight...with so little vacation leave not leading to more than a week.
-----

I finished reading Confessions of a Shopaholic last night, I'll be starting on a new ebook, of course still by Sophie Kinsella. I plan to go home early today to cook for my hubby.
posted by JV @ Wednesday, May 24, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER