UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Hermione's Best Gifts
I would like to share the best gifts to my little angel so far:




MADELINE BABY COUTURE DIAPER BAG
From my Stradcom friends during my baby shower the office peeps gave me. What I love about this bag is - its not the typical baby bag. Its chic, its hip - just like me hehe.

PIGEON STEAM STERILIZER
From my loving sister-in-law, Ate Lani. On my 5th month, my SIL took me on a shopping spree for her favorite niece. She bought me this sterilizer, which I love, because its easy to use, you could never go wrong. Also a dozen of 8oz. feeding bottles and the hardworking Breast Pump (another one of my favorites).

CAR SEAT
From again my loving sister-in-law, Ate Lani . The color though is a little different from the picture - Gray and Orange. We initially ordered them to buy this for us because its really hard to find cheap but high quality car seats here in the Philippines, it would usually cost you more than 10K to get a decent one. Upon bringing it home - she just told me that its a gift to Hermione. The baby did not use it until she's 1 year old, she's not happy with it, but things changed - now she loves sitting while daddy is driving.

COBY PORTABLE DVD PLAYER
From my loving brothers - Jerico and Jommel. Okay, okay - I forced them to buy this for the little girl hahaha. When there's an occassion, I would readily tell them what I want. Because there's a lot of duplicate gifts sitting in our garage and one way to avoid it is to say what the little princess really needs - of course I could only do that to my brothers hehe. And they don't mind at all, being spared from thinking.

DISNEY BABY PLAY PEN
From my friend Jane, she loved shopping for the baby when I was still preggy, everytime we meet, she will hand over gifts of all sort. She gave me this playpen,, Avent starter set, nail cutter, feeding bottles, nasal pump, sets of toothbrush - all from Pigeon and even maternity blouses.

DISNEY BABY STROLLER
From my college friends, they asked me what I want - I replied, a matching stroller would do. So nice of them to come all the way to our house to give me the stroller. True friendships. Although Hermione is not fond of stroller, I think Baby #2 would enjoy sitting on it.

You see, most of the things we needed for the bebe were given to us. I'm very fortunate that up until now, gifts of all sorts are continuously being showered to the Little Princess.

Thank you All.

Labels:

posted by JV @ Sunday, February 07, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER