UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, February 06, 2010
I got a new camera...
After almost 5 years of service, our Canon Ixus 40 has finally retired. Since my little one's development needs to be documented, every now and then, we decided to get a new P&S digicam. Panasonic LX3 is among the contender of this lovely Canon Ixus 100 IS, however, I wanted a gold camera. She's such a beauty isn't she? Since hubby is planning to work abroad this year, he finally gave in to my heart's desire since I'll be the one using it anyway when he's gone.

We got it for almost 20K, with free 4GB SD Card Memory and Leather Casing.

Labels:

posted by JV @ Saturday, February 06, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER