UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Valentine's Day on Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day on Valentine's Day. Thanks again for the free tickets from Citibank, being shopaholic truly has its perks. The movie, well its star-studded for a start, Julia Roberts - of my favorite film ever, Pretty Woman.  Ashton Kutcher of A lot like love - again one of my favorite movie. I kinda like Jennifer Gartner from having to watch almost all of the Alias series. And Dr. McDreamy himself from Grey's Anatomy - Patrick Demsey. Anne Hathaway kinda grew in me in her The Devil's Wears Prada and of course, Jacob of the Twilight Saga - Taylor Lautner. Wow. The storyline is simple yet entertaining with a bag of popcorn and iced tea, simply the best Valentine movie.

Before we went off to the movie, we shopped for Bottle Bag for the little girl, got also a Sauna Suit for the husband. We also had White Hat Italian Yogurt Ice Creamy, yummy!  Then a simple dinner at our favorite resto. Hubby earlier today surprised me with red roses, he also gave one rose each to my MIL and the househelps, isn't he sweet?
posted by JV @ Sunday, February 14, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER