UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Feeding Bottles...taking a closer look
Hermione uses Pigeon and Avent feeding bottles, pigeon is easy to use, it does not have anti-colic feature and not BPA-free but for its price - its truly justifiable. Avent is anti-colic and has recently launched their BPA-free line, a bit pricey (at P600-800 per bottle depending on the size)  here in the country but  much cheaper in Canada, US and other part of the globe - usually cost half the price compared to our SRP.

However, I'm very disappointed with the Avent BPA-free line, I should have stick to the non-BPA, the former is prone to leakage apart from its odd-looking color. There are times I wanna throw them out. The teats are also priced the same way - very steep specially if you would follow the recommended switching interval to new sets. Darn, Avent just wanted their sales up. But the non-BPA is really good when it comes to managing colic, less crying time for my little one.

Then comes the Tommee Tippee, I was attracted to it, the design spelled all "cuteness". However, I don't have enough reasons to purchase since we have a decent number of bottles. Fortunately, Hermione's ninang gave her 2 Tommee Tippee bottles + 1 Avent as christmas present when hubby went to Singapore. I love Tommee Tippee, it takes a little time though to fix a bottle since the anti-colic feature involves attaching additonal parts for it to work but not as annoying as resolving the Avent's leaking problem. It's also BPA-free and priced the same as Avent.

For my next baby, I would surely go for Tommee Tippee instead of Avent, or I could check also Dr.Brown's feeding line as I have seen good reviews.

   

Labels:

posted by JV @ Sunday, February 07, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER