UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, April 23, 2010
Updates...
You  might be wondering why I'm missing in action, first, poor Hermione was confined at St.Luke's Hospital since Monday evening due to asthma. We were only discharged yesterday afternoon, and since the baby is sickie she requires me and her daddy to be there 24/7, she totally snobs her yaya, making us super tired.

While last weekend we were off to Club Balai Isabel in Batangas where we had our company outing, I had a grand time. On our way back we stopped by Rowena's for the pasalubongs and I was also able to shop for a cutie two-piece from my first speedos selection  for my little dalaga. All in all, she has 8 swimsuits, but I doubt that she can wear all of  it, since most are too big for her.

After putting Hermione to sleep yesterday, we went out for some more last-minute shopping - floaters, aqua shoes, new sets of brushes and food supplies for the baby while I came home with new tops, dresses and travel organizers. Boy, this trip is really expensive. But we're ready to go, just need to pack the stuff we will be bringing, I need more bags though hehe. I'm glad that Hermione's pedia gave us the green light to go despite her recent asthma attack, we just need to bring her meds. And besides, fresh air will do her good.
posted by JV @ Friday, April 23, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER