UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Goodbye GM Diet....Hello Patchi Chocolates
My GM Diet is finally over, today I get to eat the regular way. I didn't mind the diet since its quite easy, maybe because I timed it during the holy week, so the no-meat, all-veggies and fruitie diet was really the way to go then. I can't really say how much I've lost since the scale we were using brokedown, registering fluctuating rates everytime I step on it, it was only last Saturday that I get to purchase its replacement. But I felt good, I saw the difference in my face (it became thinner) and my collar bone became prominent, although my tummy looks almost the same, yaiks! Maybe I should consider smartlipo or tummy tuck at this rate, but nah, I will not resort to that.

Today, I've been a very very bad girl, munching Patchi Chocolates left and right, thanks to Ate Lani for bringing us loads of it.  Patchi is a chocolate brand from Saudi Arabia, has more than 116 outlets in 29 countries. They are closer to Swiss or Belgium style chocolate. I just have one word for it - Happiness.
posted by JV @ Tuesday, April 06, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER