UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, April 03, 2010
Day 4 and Day 5
For Day 4, I had about 8 bananas and a carton of fresh milk plus the wonder soup, I really loved it! While for today, I had burgers - 1 Bronco Wham Burger and Big City's Flame-Broiled Burger, 2 hard boiled eggs and cheated by helping myself to a half-cup of yogurt ice cream with peaches and mucho balls from Red Mango (but its still healthy, right?)...okay...okay, this is me stopping.
posted by JV @ Saturday, April 03, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER