UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
SIZE DOES MATTER
Wrong move.

Yes, the bagaholic it me strikes again and ordered the Longchamp LM Blanc that I have been wanting for so long but to my dismay, its smaller that my usual Longchamp bags, soooooo I'm really disappointed and the No Return, No Exchange Policy of the online seller is really killing me. Stupid me for not paying attention to the dimension/size sent to me. My bad.

I love the bag, except the size, I'm into big really huge bags (the MM type). For now, I'm letting it sit in my cabinet, it may have been that I'm just overly obsessed with Big Bags and I might change my mind. Why?

This is basically what I felt for Balenciaga Giant City Bag and Chanel GST, and now, I can't wait to have them...so I'm just giving my self a little more time. I  might get hook on it.
posted by JV @ Tuesday, January 17, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER