UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, May 31, 2012
THE YAPs
Finally, I was able to reset the settings back to English, thanks to Mr. Google.


----

My sister-in-law's family arrived mid week of April, their visit is the one I look forward to every year, why? because we're really that close, she is the sister that I never had.

We were always out the whole time of their stay, swimming, eating out, movies, spa, shopping and our HK week-long vacation.

We enjoyed our HK vacation, we stayed at HK Disneyland Hotel and went to all the famous spots there. What I enjoyed most is my LV Shop-hopping **Wink*Wink

Hubby got me an LV Palermo PM for Mother's Day and a New Ipad (Ipad 3). **Happiness**



The little girl was so happy to see Mickey Mouse and the whole Disney cast, she also got her shopping spree in  Disney - I'm just glad I saved for this trip since the little girl does not understand the word : EXPENSIVE, and she is really one bright/wicked girl, when Daddy would not allow her to buy a toy that she wants, she would wait for me since she knew I cannot say NO to her. What can I do? The point of me having to work like crazy is to give my little precious one what she wants - after all, this is her trip.

Now the YAPs went back to ME where we will be celebrating Christmas together.


posted by JV @ Thursday, May 31, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER