UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, March 29, 2012
BUSY SUMMER AHEAD
This morning I enrolled Hermione to the Multiple Intelligence which is a summer program being offered by her school - Kids International Learning Academy.

Beginning April Hermione will be busy with Multiple Intelligence class from 8-10am then Ballet Class by 10-11:30am. I had to have her ride the School Bus since the two classes will be held in different Building, around 6 blocks away from each other. And since I'm still stuck with my current work, I cannot drive her to school. Good thing their school have their own school bus, but its not free though, I had to pay extra moolah for it. But I don't fret for as long as my little darling baby will be home safe and sound.

We will also be enrolling her as a regular pre-schooler come June, and boy, tuition fee is Php45K. My parents never spent that much for my schooling, even if they had to sum up from my pre-school to college. I'm just imagining how much we will be paying when we enrolled her to College, like Php300K per sem? hehe.

I told the Hubby that we really need to seriously save for Hermione and Harry's college fund. Since I don't like Educational Plans, I would rather save the money in the bank on a trust fund rather than get EduPlans which may have filed bankruptcy by the time the kids will be in college.

I'm so glad that I have work, even if sometimes I'm on a brink of struggling some people hahaha...but I really wanna spend more time with the little girl. And more time for myself - I like to catch up on my reading, tv series and go to the gym. Hays.
posted by JV @ Thursday, March 29, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER