UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, March 26, 2012
BRATTY LITTLE GIRL
Last Saturday, Hermione is having a bad time and throwing tantrums at us. I made her stand for 15 minutes in the corner and spank her.

The little girl is in her bratty mood and I want to teach her a lesson - that she cannot have everything that she wants. Yes, I love my daughter very dearly but I won't let her grow up like a brat. 

It all started when she got frustrated with the elevator, she likes pressing the floor number in the elevator - and if it doesn't light up (to signal that its been pressed), she'll easily get mad.  Because of that, she doesn't want to go ride in with us in the car. She just wailed and yelled - her yaya was finally able to bring her to the car. After that, she went crazy over the chocolate, I don't want to let her have it since she's undergoing medication for colds and cough and that could worsen her cough. That made her more furious. And it made me really mad!

After 15 minutes of standing in the corner while she incessantly requested for: milk, to pooh, to weewee, called her Daddy, her Yaya and our Maid, plus her Tito, anybody that could save her from her Monster Mommy hehe...she asked me if she could watch Winnie the Pooh, Angelina Ballerina, and her iPad, the last thing that she was asking me is to give her a MASSAGE, this  made me laugh, the little girl has no idea that this is supposed to be "PARUSA" and giving her a massage is totally out of the picture! Silly girl hehe.

Then I asked her: What would you tell Mommy?, she replied: Sorry Mommy and gave me a hug and a kiss. 

My anger instantly melt and we did kiss and make-up.


posted by JV @ Monday, March 26, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER