UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, June 25, 2012
FACETIME
Facetime is simply AWESOME!

Me and my hubby are always on Facetime. The 3 months of being apart is tolerable with Facetime. I'm just glad that I let the hubby borrow my new ipad since he opted to give me his iphone 4S. He was planning to buy iphone there but since it was shockingly expensive, he will just wait for me so I can give him back his iphone and I'll just use my ever dependable blackberry.


posted by JV @ Monday, June 25, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER