UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
small world...
I was not able to report for work on Feb. 20, I was not feeling well...I can't even get out of the bed because my head hurts...after taking a couple of advil, I felt better. I'm torn between staying in bed and going to the small...I need to get a present for my hubby for our first year anniversary (civil wedding)....at 4PM, I got the nerve to go out, since its a little early, I stopped by uber salon to get my nails done which took almost 2 hours and by the time I checked my watch its already near 6PM, I really need to get going since hubby promised to go home to take care of her not-so-sick-anymore wife hehe

I don't intend to text him but a part of me wanted to let him know that I'm out to avoid discussions that I didn't even bother to inform him...so I sent him a message telling him that I'm at Sta. Lucia for a checkup - I need a cover-up story because I wanted to surprise him with a nice pair of nike shoes...so I went to the ladies room first before going to shoe salon where we've seen the shoes and accidentally bumped into him.........what a dismay?! I don't even know how to react when I saw him...small world huh...in turned out that he was also there to pickup something for me.

By the time we go home, I'm carrying a beautiful bag from esprit and harry potter book with me as his presents.
posted by JV @ Tuesday, February 28, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER