UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, September 23, 2007
So I thought....
And I thought it was a work-free weekend...I'm terribly mistaken....

After 2 hours badminton game with my friends, office works begin as if its not weekend, I begged off not to do the article that we need to release - I settled my self to just coordinating things with our PR Man, my Boss and my staff. I had lunch with my friends and coffee while discussing things over...I'm not in the mood to talk so I just listened to them. Then we shopped around, I bought 2 gifts for a niece and a friend's baby whose celebrating their 1st birtday. We went home around 7PM.

Today, I managed to cook for lunch - what else but my ever famous sinigang. I went back and forth to my paternal house just to check my emails since we opted not to have internet in our apartment. I intend to have a nap but still can't have the luxury of time to do it since I'm literally working at home, hay. So just to lighten up things, I decided to write about it.

Yesterday, MrBuncs's doctor dropped the bomb on us by saying that he needs to undergo operation since one of his veins is causing the fertility problem, we decided to seek 2nd opinion and to try other alternative cure before we pursue operation. Of course, I don't want my hubby to be laying at the operation table as much as possible. I've been whining to my friends, how life can be soooo pathetic and unfair, there are several people there who doesn't want to have children, to the point of having it aborted or thrown to streets, while me, who is achingly willing to have babies - even one baby - is having a hard time. We will just have to submit ourselves to His will - and no matter what, I will always love my dear hubby.

---

Last Friday night, we found ourselves annoyed with the fact that someone or something hit the back of our car while it was parked. Of course, hubby was so apologetic and terrified with my reaction that I just brushed it off with a smile, of course I hated it when our things get scratched but I can't blame him since its not his fault, we can't help that some bastards are not responsible enough to accept the consequence of their actions. Hmp!

Labels:

posted by JV @ Sunday, September 23, 2007  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER