UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, February 22, 2010
I love Freebies
I got this cool shades from Stella McCartney for FREE. It came with my new Canon Ixus 100, I wasn't that hopeful that we can still get one since the promo had ended and the shades that were left for us to choose from we're kinda hideous. Lucky for us, The Optical Shop at Gateway Mall still has this, way better than those previously presented to us.

Super perfect for our upcoming Bora Trip!  I'm also waiting for the Belle De Jour Power Planner, I just hope it will arrive soon, before 2010 ends. Its SRP is P598 with over P10,000 worth of discounts, and I'm getting it for free. I love my Canon Ixus even more.
posted by JV @ Monday, February 22, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER