UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Shopping for the little lady in the house...
Shopping for the little lady is one of my favorite things in the world, since I gained weight, I somehow shy-away from shopping, its frustrating enough how my clothes needed to be stored away (thinking I would be able to get them out again when the time comes), while shopping is beginning to be a really heart-breaking experience since most of the clothes on the rack nowadays are for skinny people, who the hell invented skinny jeans???Since I love shopping - I managed to divert my frustrations and instead find real joy in shopping for Hermione and her daddy. Last week, I realized that, yes, she may have a lot of clothes, but most of them are either too small for her, or too big. So that's justified it!  

Got these nice pieces from Gingersnap and Peppermint. The two blouses were from Gingersnap while the jeans,dress and the leggings were from Peppermint. I usually buy from Peppermint when they are on sale, I got the jeans for 40% off its price tag and the leggings at 50% discount. The dress is regular-priced though. Gingersnap on the other hand usually have sales,but sadly the items are not those I would go for so I often buy from the regular items. No worries as long as its cute. 

posted by JV @ Sunday, February 21, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER