UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Our 5th Year...
We had plans of celebrating our 5th year civil wedding anniversary by holding a lunch for the family (read: seafoods, pastas and sweets) and a whole-day of pampering at The Spa. Unfortunately, we celebrated it in the hospital since the little lady needs to be confined for Pneumonia. Instead, we ordered Lasagna and Mango Bravo from Contis and feasted on it. Yes, its not how we planned it to be, but I'm happy for as long as I'm with my dear Husband and Hermione.

After the bebe was discharged from the hospital, the Husband and I headed to Sta. Lucia for my derma appointment and to buy the prescription meds for our little patient at home. Then I bought him a present. Yes, I wasn't able to buy him one, tsk, tsk, tsk. Anyway, I got him Okley's Hijinx from the Bruce Irons Series. Darn, he look really handsome wearing it. I love you Mahal. I was thinking of a really cheesy message for you, but I can't think of any, maybe next year, or next next year...its okay I have a lifetime to think about it. For now, I hope a simple Happy Anniversary would do.

The Husband gave me a leather wallet from Liz Claiborne as anniversary gift, I love it!  Of course, I personally chose it hehe. E is not into surprises, he would always ask me what would I want to have, he said, its better that way, that he is sure that I will like his gifts, very clever...I hope he will buy me an LV Neverfull if I ask for one hehe. I'll try my luck on my birthday =)

Labels:

posted by JV @ Thursday, February 25, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER