UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Yaya Diary: Heart-to-Heart Talk with Yaya
I realized that its really hard to find yaya nowadays that's why I made peace with Hermione's yaya last Sunday, we had a heart-to-heart talk. This came after reading "The Yaya Manual", it dawned on me that I was equally at fault for not communicating with our yaya my expectations, for not taking time to explain how I wanted things to be done and for not telling her rightaway her wrongdoings. And I can see that Hermione loves her yaya, she even knows how to say "yaya" and I  know my little darling will surely miss her. So I need to think about what's best for my princess, and the best option now is to retain her.

Yaya J apologized and promised to improve and to do her best to meet all my expectations. In return, I gave her 30% increase in salary which is due by the way since she had been with us for a year. I also gave her additional day off and promised to cover her transportation expense if she will decide to go to the province for vacation once a year (preferably during December).

The morning after, I saw immediately an improvement on her behavior as well as in her work. Our talk plus her new compensation package definitely boosted her motivation and I'm happy that I had a change of heart about letting her go and giving her additional benefits as Hermione would definitely have much to gain from this.
posted by JV @ Tuesday, May 18, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER