UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Still alive...
I know some of you might be wondering where am I? Well, I'm in neck-deep work and being a single mom doesn't help, oh God I terribly miss my husband! *Sob*Sob*Sob

I had to do everything all by myself, from driving to-and-from the places I needed to be to doing the grocery. I'm just glad that Hermione's nanny and our helper is doing a good job in taking care of my little chinita and the house or I would have gone insane by now.

Another thing that I hate most is that we don't have a decent internet connection at home, I'm still contemplating on  getting a DSL line, I hope my brother-in-law could work something out to help me get plugged (without the bill, of course!), it would be a real life saver. And I can communicate with my dear husband as often as I like.

My driving skill is getting better, I'm glad I finally took time to learn how to, I have been meaning to drive for decades and it was only now that I had the heart to do it really. Well, I had no choice but to, don't I?
posted by JV @ Thursday, June 17, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER