UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, May 24, 2010
Super Busy
I have been busy trying to juggle work with my wifey and mommy duties, I don't even have time to blog. The only "me" time I have is when I'm watching my favorite TV series.

I'm organizing the things that we will be bringing to our new homey, I'm also busy buying new stuff from appliances to pails and rugs. It's like being newly-married all over again. The heat is not helping me in doing the whole superwoman thing, it's really hard to work with this weather condition. As a result, I  had a bad cold last weekend which made me more irritable causing me to lose my temper and spank Hermione, and I regret it. I talked to her while she is sleeping and promised that mommy will not do that again. So come Sunday, while she is in her usual self, and keeps on testing my patience, I did not even raise my voice at her.

So congratulations to me!
posted by JV @ Monday, May 24, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER