UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, October 01, 2010
Unsure
There's a lot of things on my mind right now, I wanted to do so many things in fact but I have to stay in bed and rest since my asthma is starting to kick big time. With my almost 3 week-old colds, I feel so awful plus my migraine is really giving me a hard time. I'm sleep-deprive, I miss my husband. And is busy running a household with a sickie little girl to add, oh I really feel bad about passing the cold virus to my little girl because I simply refuse to take antibiotics. Stupid me.

I want to move to another job, I used to love my job - I was very passionate about my work. But now, I'm just doing it for the paycheck. And its not even an appealing one. Or perhaps I'll just be a SAHM for a while, I just want to know how it feels like to be one, but I need to be sure about all this, because there's no turning back. So I'm taking my time and asking HIM to give me the sign. I'm restless, I feel so tired, everyday. No amount of vitamins is giving me the energy that I need. Well, I dunno if this will eventually pass...
posted by JV @ Friday, October 01, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER