UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, August 09, 2010
Sickies
Too many sleepless nights is taking a tall on me. Hermione's asthmatic episodes left me super-worried since Thursday night, I had to immediately bring her to the hospital for consult and medication. I had to put her on nebulization every 2 hours round the clock. I'm glad that she's feeling better now, and I hope she will recover completely because we have to fly to SG this coming wednesday for her daddy's birthday. Hubby is also sick, with no one to attend to him, to buy his meds and feed him - being so helpless....its driving me nuts, not to mention me being so grumpy over lack of sleep and colds.

Hope everything will go well according to plan.
posted by JV @ Monday, August 09, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER