UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, August 23, 2010
Back to regular programming
I'm busy playing super mom to my little girl, we were discharged from the hospital last Wednesday and I  immediately reported back for work - I was a bit excited, I always feel that way after being away for vacation. But, I was too tired and I decided to take things slowly, just to be on the safe side. I don't want to stretch myself too thinly - and end up in the hospital, specially now that Hubby is not around.

Last Saturday, I brought back my daughter to St.Luke's Hospital for a follow-up check-up, her pedia prescribed nebulization for 1 week and anti-histamine to tame down her asthma. Then we went to ABS and got myself a LongChamp short-handle in Brown color, I also ordered Tory Burch flats. I'm so excited because I was really hoping I could get a pair in SG but we weren't able to shop around because of Hermione being sickie right on my scheduled "shopping day", poor Mommy. But I didn't leave SG empty-handed, I got this with me:


 I always wanted an eBook but find it too expensive just for my reading pleasure, iPAD is everything I need - FBing is never been better, of course it works as iPOD too. Love, love, love it!



posted by JV @ Monday, August 23, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER