UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
Bad Yaya
Hermione bid her nanny goodbye last Saturday, I finally let her go - after learning how irresponsible she's been in taking care of my little girl. I have been holding myself for several months to replace her. I convinced myself that she truly cares for my tod, and that reason definitely outweigh her undesirable traits. But she is nothing but a two-faced liar, pretending to be a very loving nanny to Hermione when I'm around but turns the opposite as soon as I'm gone.

I will not go into details of how irresponsible she was and all her false-pretenses, all I can say is its enough for me to kick her out of the house though she repeatedly asked for another chance to redeem herself. But my answer was a big NO. No way - I will not risk my only child's welfare in her hands again.

My poor little darling - the price I have to pay for being a working  mom. Now I ask myself, is it really worth it?
posted by JV @ Tuesday, September 07, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER