UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, January 23, 2012
This is the first long weekend of the year and I must say I had a great time.

Saturday
-Just stayed home, went home at 4AM due to deadlines at work
-Had home massage
-Cooked for hubby
-Bonding with the little girl

Sunday
-Lunch at Nav Thai Resto
-Bonding with my mom and little girl at Ace Water Spa
-Pearl Milk Tea with Hubby,Mom and Hermione at Chatime
-Hunt down Purple Oven and went crazy over Oreo Cheesecake, Donuts and Banana Loaf
-Dinner at Marikina House
-TV Series Time
-Freaked out with Hermione and Hubby, almost throw my netbook

Monday
-Organized bills, receipts, etc
-Cooked Kare Kare for Lunch
-Bonding with Hermione
-Had my Intense Diamond Peel
-Movie Date with Hubby
-Bloghopping and TV Series
posted by JV @ Monday, January 23, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER