UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, June 25, 2012
YAYA-LESS...
Again for the nth time, I'm yaya-less since yaya has to go home often to take care of relocation concerns of her family.

I was supposed to report to office today but was not able to since she needs to extend some more time to complete all the documentary requirements being asked of her. I took the opportunity to bring Hermione to her pedia as I'm bothered with her persistent cough. She was advised to take antibiotics for 3 days and to go back to her daily asthma maintenance which we temporarily suspended just to validate if she can do without it, apparently not - yet for now.

So here I am looking after the little girl while checking on some wedding gown designs for my bestfriend while I blog ,FB and do online shopping in between.

So what I have so far in my cart:
Vitamins - from B2,B5,B6 (all for skin), C, E, and Folic Acid in preparation for Baby # 2
WD  MyPassport 1 TB Hard Drive - I got 2 for me and my friend M
WD External Hard Drive Case - for my new passport of course :)
Thumb Drives - for me and hubby
UrbanEar Medis Earphone in Tomato Red - Hubby's request
Avent Products - for Hermione
Omron BP Monitor - for my dear Nanay
Braun Digital Thermometer - for our nephew
Anti-acne Regimen - from Acne.Org since my skin is starting to breakout

So far, that's it. Next on my list is make-up, Naked 2 is number 1 in my list :)
posted by JV @ Monday, June 25, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER