UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, March 27, 2006
More homey feel now...



It's been more than a week since we moved-out from my in-laws' house. I spent every night shopping for utensils, accessories and things we needed for the house. My kitchen utensils as well as bathroom accessories are almost complete. My mum and 3 brothers went to our apartment last Saturday to help out in installing curtain rods, removing old and other things we needed to do. My hubby is in the office - working. After my "reinforcement team" went home, I cleaned the house, it made my hands feels as if its swelling, but seeing our apartment squeeky clean made me smile after secretly congratulating myself for a job well done. I'm not really the domestic type of wife, I have a very demanding career to start with and a wedding coordination thing that takes most of my spare time. So you see, doing domestic stuff is really a big change from what I usually does.

We spent 5 hours catching up with LOST episodes. We woke up early on Sunday, went straight to my paternal house in Marikina to drop off the laundy - yes the laudry, my mum offered to do it for me since I will be out the whole day which I gladly accepted since my hands could use a little break... We went to Sta. Lucia Dept. Store to buy a mirror - yes for a week, we don't have one and its worth the wait since we had it 500 pesos off its original price. Also, we bought a native rag half its price, what a deal! We bought some groceries to last us for a month and went to my in-laws place to have lunch as well as to fetch them so they visit our apartment. They instantly liked the apartment.
posted by JV @ Monday, March 27, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER