UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, September 24, 2007
I'm really changing...
For 3 days now, my head hurts...I tried swallowing advil but unfortunately I only got one spare left, thank God the hurting stopped with just one pill.

My Bosses are not around for the whole week, weeeeeeee! I almost felt sad when I was asked to go along with the other team who is conducting a briefing and try to squeeze in our projects in the itinerary, luckily- we completed the briefing for both projects in the region their supposed to be visiting this weekend, meaning, I will have my much-awaited work-free weekend. My hubby and I plan to see another urologist for a 2nd opinion on his state.

----

Hubby decided to sell his brand new 6300 so he can save for the Digital SLR that he's been day-dreaming about. Maybe by December, he'll be able to get his hands on that camera, I suggested for him to enroll in photography lessons so he can pursue his hobby - I'm a Wedding Planner and he can serve as a Photographer, what a DEAL!

----

Next weekend, I intend to go to Divi, I wanted to buy christmas tree and ornaments, fabrics for curtains and bedcovers, other homey stuff. So domestic ha....Speaking of that, I've been wanting to setup my home office for quite some time, unfortunately, I'm loaded with work even during weekend that I can't find time to clean the room and organize my wedding planning stuff, hopefully before the end of the year, my time will permit me to do so.

Labels:

posted by JV @ Monday, September 24, 2007  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER