UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, March 01, 2010
Relaxing Friday Night...
I've been deprived of spa for sometime now, because of the busy work schedule and being preggy and all that. Last friday night, while everybody was busy partying, hubby and I went to a spa for some pampering.

I had Excellent Spa Treatment (read: Body Scrub,Body Massage and Facial). Its a 2-1/2 hour treatment which for a badly beaten soldier like me is like nothing but pure heaven. I skipped the usual shower, sauna and jacuzzi since I was in a hurry to get home for the little bebe and been talking on the phone for almost 30 minutes trying to finalize some legal matters with the other company we're partnering with for a very important project. I just finished up making some business calls when my first therapist arrived the room, I didn't bother to take a shower since I will be scrub off anyway. The Body Scrub left my skin smooth and silky. The salt combined with the lemon-scented oil  was a sure-fire way to expoliate your skin. After an hour, my overly-tensed body enjoyed an hour of swedish massage, my therapist was really good. It was really quite an exhilarating experience that made my stress level totally gone to zero. Lastly, my face was treated to a nourishing facial of Pevonia Botanica products. I'm not fond of having facials in any other place than Skin Perfect. But, I noticed that it did wonders on my skin. My skin was kinda soft and blushingly beautiful even the day after.

While the husband had a massage. We had to stop at McDonalds after the Spa session since we were really starving, we were fighting the urge to eat, but we just don't have the will and the devilish Cheeseburger and Fries won in the end. Gosh...summer is here already and I haven't shed a single pound.
posted by JV @ Monday, March 01, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER