UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, April 01, 2010
Day 3
Hermione was all over me today, its not everyday that mommy is at home, you see...so I think she's making the most of it, and I am too. She's such a cutie little darling. And the best thing about her is, she knows how to make mommy really happy like she would eat (just to show off), hug and kiss me. Oh I love this day!

Its such a pity that daddy missed being with her, he has to go to work, being in I.T. is more like being a doctor, you're always "on-call" and when everybody is so excited about the upcoming holidays, you're secretly wishing that there would be no maintenance activity to keep you chain in the office. Unfortunately, holidays are the best time to schedule such since there is nobody using the system. So don't even bother scheduling an out-of-town trip or you're in for a deal-breaker.

Anyway, I have been switching from bloghopping and watching Julie and Julia while munching my way to 2 ripe mangoes. I'm in Day 3 of the GM Diet Program.
posted by JV @ Thursday, April 01, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER