UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
My weekend
Again, I got confused this morning, thinking that I didn't have to wake up early when I realized that its not Saturday yet. I was in the office last Saturday for an important meeting with a client and to supervise the testing activity for one of our system we need to launch this May. That is the reason why I was kinda disoriented.

Come Sunday, I let Hermione swam realizing the bathing suit that I bought her is still too big for her. I'm contemplating on buying a new one, but still I have to wait for my SIL since she bought the little girl with not just one but four bathing suits for our Bora Trip. So I guess, its best to wait...

After her morning nap (which extended up until the afternoon), we visited her lola, lolo and titos. And went straight to the mall to buy the little girl some toys from Toys R Us and was also glad to grab some cutie dresses from Gingersnaps. We played with her for an hour before finally putting her to sleep. I love love my Sunday.
posted by JV @ Tuesday, March 30, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER