UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, April 01, 2010
Day 2
Today is the official start of holy week (atleast for me) since I had to go to the office until yesterday but I was out a little early to catch Green Zone with dear hubby, and because I'm still in GM Diet, no popcorn and soda for me this time, instead I had Takuyaki Balls and Plato Wrap's All Veggies. After the movie, feeling hungry I diverted to shopping for make-up, I dropped by Body Shop and grabbed myself these fabulous loot: All-in-One Face Base, Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation SPF 25, Hi-Shine Lip Treatment, Wild Cherry Lip Butter, Divide and Multiply Mascara and Strawberry Bath Gel.

But then the hunger pang strikes again so I had to cut the retail therapy short and go home to cook the suprisingly delicious wonder soup. I should have done this earlier.




posted by JV @ Thursday, April 01, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER