UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, July 04, 2010
Happy Birthday Naynay!
It's my mom's birthday, though, I'm not sure how old she is now,  I have to ask her later hehe. Well, my mom because of how vain she can be...is younger-looking than her age. People would mistake her as my sister, I hope I'm not that old-looking (I have to get that Olay Regenerist Cream later, just to be on the safe side). Well dear brother came to the house to pick us up, and somehow I found myself stuck here in our parental home, the party is so boring considering that I didn't know most of the guests. Lucky me there's FB to keep me company while the little girl is taking her nap with yaya.

Yesterday I went to SL and got mom her present, what else but make-up! She's really into make-up - I remember when we were little she would put make-up on her face before going to bed because she wanted to look fabulous if ever she'll die on her sleep. Yes! that's how crazy she is...up until now. I super love my mom, she may not be the perfect mom, but I love her still the same. With the two of us together, I'm the more mature one, lecturing her on life and marriage hehe. I dunno, I would always be the one "parenting" my parents in a way. Gladly, they are super cool about me bossing them around at times.
posted by JV @ Sunday, July 04, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER