UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, July 03, 2010
SG Trip
We're going to Singapore! I decided to pay my dear husband a visit on his birthday week, gladly he is off from his duty on that week as well. It will be my first time to travel alone with my little chinita and I'm starting to imagine things will not that be easy for me, especially that she's being so stubborn lately. And its making me insane, especially that her daddy is not around to take turns in taking care of her.

I asked dear hubby to prepare the itinerary for our August trip - Sentosa Park and Universal Studio would definitely be on the list. Plus shopping, shopping, shopping! Poor me, yaya will not be able to come with us since she doesn't have a passport yet but we're working on that already - maybe on our next trip she'll be able to join us. I'm thinking of going to Disneyland before Chirstmas but my sister-in-law would definitely hate me if we go alone without them, but we're still not sure if they can pay us their usual summer visit next year considering that they will be flying to Europe this October. I do hope we can still see them on summer or I would definitely miss them!
posted by JV @ Saturday, July 03, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER