UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
My little dalaga
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee. I got my car back! And as if nothing happened, not a trace of my stupidity. I swore I'll be more careful.

On another note, another reason to be happy is that my little chinita has finally graduated from her 6-month medication, I'm super glad that she's over it. Last weekend, we went to Trinoma after her regular  monthly check-up at St. Lukes so she could shop, play and have a grand time on her own little way. We went to Cuts 4 Tots - and this is her new do:


Isn't she cute?

And her latest addition to her collection, my Imeldific little one got this from Meet My Feet:

posted by JV @ Wednesday, July 21, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER