UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, October 07, 2010
Finally a SAHM...
I finally got the sign I have been waiting for yesterday. And no matter how it is delivered, I never questioned God's plan for me. HE certainly knows what's best for me...and for everyone of us.

Now, I'm a full-pledge SAHM. This is what I have been SECRETing about for sometime now (the power of the mind really works!). But I'm a little bit scared -  I must admit, on how things will turn out. But I'm hoping its for the best. For now, I'm enjoying every minute of being home, with my little girl and with her daddy (at least for a week before he goes back to SG).

I have no plans yet. But I have so many things that I have been meaning to do for years,  I guess I finally have the time. But first things comes first, I need to rest, I have been working for 12 years straight, and not just plain work if I must say, but the hardcore-type work, I guess I'm entitled to bum around for awhile.

But there is one thing that I'm missing, my friends at the office. I'm just hoping that I'll be able to work with my team and boss again - who  I considered as my friends, maybe in another company if I decided to work again. Nothing definite yet.

This is JV BUNCALAN - Cyberdrive Solution's Operations Head signing off...
posted by JV @ Thursday, October 07, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER