UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, March 09, 2012
NOWADAYS
Yesterday, I went out of the office early.

I grabbed a cab and went to the nearby mall and visited Power Books. I got myself and friend M with Mommy Pads, the pads that I got is for weekly meal planner, travel checklist and grocery checklist, I sooooo love them. I'm so OC hehe. Then went to Posh Nails to have foot spa and have my nails done, instant happiness.
**wink**wink**

I also got 2 of the Hunger Games books in hardbound, just can't find the time to read them. Its been sitting in my desk for days now. Hermione's ballet school is near a series of establishments including Fully Booked - since I discovered it - I have more reason to finally get the titles I have been eyeing for a long time. 

----
There are also nights I go online shopping. My purchases? From Rayban sunglasses, to Ann Klein watches (I think I already have 6 new watches from this line hehe), to Kikay stuff  from Philosophy, Aveeno and others to cupcake holder. Hays, I need to stop! I know...

----
On another note, we will be spending the weekend in Cebu, I need to take a short vacay and I can't wait til May for our HK trip. I'm running out of patience with all the ooppppps and surprises they're giving me at work, so I need a breather. Or else, I'll be calling it quits sooner. I really need a new bag, this might convince me to stay longer hehe.

----
Last night hubby told me that the New iPAD is already out in SG, and I'm soooo excited, a friend of mine can get it for me for 10-15% off its online price and a friend of hubby can carry it for me from SG. Hope the little girl will not try to persuade me into swapping her old iPAD with the new one...she's a really technie little girl...



posted by JV @ Friday, March 09, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER