UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, March 09, 2012
SCHOOL GIRL
I'm so happy with Hermione's progress in her ballet class. We enrolled her beginning Feb of this year, on her trial class, she was able to instantly learn the moves without a sweat. I'm a proud Mommy!

However, we did not let her participate in this year's recital since she's a little annoyed when it comes to dealing with a crowd and a month of ballet class will not change this.

We will be enrolling her to swimming class as well and to regular schooling this coming June. Now, my problem is where to buy a golf cart that her Papa Ed could use in bringing her to school. The school is just a block away from our house. I can't take her everyday as I may still be working by June so we need a golf cart. Hope I can find one soon enough or the poor baby and her yaya with Papa Ed or Mama Luds will be walking from-and-to school.
posted by JV @ Friday, March 09, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER